Sunday, March 10, 2013

Packing List Overload and Getting Trained

Have I mentioned that I am a big list maker?? Well, I am. One day, I organized all the information that I read and created sticky notes on my computer. Each one is a list in a category of everything that I need to buy. As you can tell there are few things that I have been able to mark off. Just looking at this list is giving me anxiety even though I KNOW that I have time to get it all.

Training is the next big task that I have to tackle. Being a teacher AND in graduate school, it seems like I am never able to go hiking. A schedule will have to made ASAP in order for me to have an idea how much I am going to be able to do. Luckily I live in Alabama, so there are plenty of mountains and hills for me to train with. There are several state parks too. One specifically has a 15 mile trail!! YAY!! The goal is to be able to walk this trail several time in a week with my pack at full weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment