Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Astorga Cathedral and Gaudi Building

The Astorga cathedral was beautiful. The pictures don't really don't it justice. I couldn't really get pictures of the outside that were descent...it's too big!


They didn't really have anything labeled, so I went around the outside before going to the center of the church.
(Right before you enter the cathedral)
(I tried to get a better picture...I think it's of Moses on Mt. Sinai, but not too sure...the lighting wasn't that great and I couldn't get close enough to tell)

This is the center of the church....

Here's the Gaudi building. The outside is really awesome, but the inside wasn't what I expected....there were some really awesome room, but others were okay. It could have been because they were using it as an art museum....

Here's a picture of me in front of the cathedral...there was no one there to take it...so a "selfie" (I hate that word) will have to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment