Sunday, June 8, 2014

Burgos Cathedral

Touring these cathedrals has been my favorite part.

The outside...



They have me using an audio handset for historical information. It was really interesting. 

I am just going to post the pictures of the inside in the order that I took them. There were too many chapels to keep track of. This was one of the most beautiful places I have ever seen so far. I may have gone overboard on the pictures....oooppppssss. This makes up for the last time I didn't get pictures of the Santo Domingo Cathedral.


I pretty much went I a big circle....starting at the front entrance.


This is part of the hallway area... 


Chapel area #1

Chapel area #2


Chapel area #3


Chapel area # 4

Hallway area...


Chapel area #5.....

Hallway...

Chapel area #6

Hallway...


Chapel area #7


Chapel area #8


Hallway...


Chapel area #9


The next area another part of the cathedral, but I can't remember what they called it...


I know that this room leads to the cathedral's church records...

The courtyard...

This was in the downstairs area...they weren't clear on the purpose of this area...


No comments:

Post a Comment